Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review: Fast Hair Straightener Brush

I was a bit hesitant to purchase this brush but I’m so glad I did. It worked even better than my expectation. I ordered the fast hair straightener brush online thru Ms. Mitch Uy. It costs Php 550.00 and you can pick it up directly at their shop. They also ship via JRS Express. Here’s the link: MITCH UY

Inside the box is the instruction manual and the straightener. The brush has an LED display with a ( + ) and ( - ) button to let you adjust the temperature according to your liking. It’s much easier to handle than a regular straightener.

Before anything else, your hair must be completely dry before using the brush. If you have curly or thick hair, it’s better to section your hair and let the brush do the work. In my case, I have frizzy hair that is hard to style and control so I have to continuously brush to get it straight. To be honest, I absolutely loved the result. It looks like I just blow-dried my hair giving it additional volume. After using the brush it straightened my hair leaving it soft and shiny. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quicker way to straighten their hair.

PROS
1. It doesn’t give off a burning smell that flat irons sometimes give off.
2. Heats up pretty quickly.
3. Multiple temperature to choose from.
4. Auto shut-off after 60 minutes.

CONS
1. Larger than a regular brush and heavier.
2. Placement of the temperature control buttons is a bit off on my part since I accidentally press it while using.

REMINDER
1. Be careful as it may burn your hand.
2. Keep away from children.

This magical brush isn’t a miracle brush but it does saves time. For the price you pay it’s definitely worth the hassle.

Good luck on having straight hair the easy way like I do!

29 comments:

  1. Nice blog and your all presenting information are very great and it's really good well done.
    LVL Hair straightening brush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DESIGN HEAD MASSAGE BRUSH AND FLOATING ELASTIC – Heats in 40 seconds, this private label temperature adjustable ceramic heated hair straightening brush allows you to straighten your hair quickly when you’re in a hurry and keep your hair frizz and smooth. It offers different temperature settings from 170 ° F to 420 ° F (about 80 ° C -204 ° C) for a variety of hair types and style options. It comes with a bright LED display to adjust the temperature that best suits you, whether work with fine curls or thick waves. hair brush straightener

      Delete
  2. Such a nice blog and very nice you work and sharing this wonderful article about the CHI nice work.
    CHI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep on reading your blog post.. This was still amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing this unique informative post with us.. I really enjoyed by reading your blog post
    hair extension course manchester

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan and get many informative information about the hair.



    Fernandina Beach

    ReplyDelete
  5. The product is very good and excellent.
    Thank you so much!
    see it here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article very helpful for hair your blog providing allot of information about it thank you.

    unisex hair salon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best blog i have seen about the hairs. Keep up the excellent work.I am really impressed.

    Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the Smart Graft keep posting.
    Smart Graft

    ReplyDelete
  9. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. ssl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Happy Ramadan Duas 2018

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. happy mothers day mum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. photo retouching services online

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. emoji day 2018

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. falls creek ski packages

    ReplyDelete
  15. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Web Solutions company

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Graco 4Ever 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat coupons May 2018

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. private label manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  18. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Phenq before and after

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. autoblog wordpress website

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great stuff...I have come across very many sites, but none that are so accurate and so regularly updated. Thanks for your efforts and keep up the good work Hair Brush Straightener  Please keep share

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like this straightening brush, but I think, a straightener is much more better than a brush. I have bought a hair friendly straightener that doesn't do any harm to my hair. You can also choose yours from the best hair straighteners in India.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good review, but I prefer my Karmin brush.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    https://www.alizabeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. En mi cepillo al momento de encenderlo marca error, alguien me podrĂ­a ayudar?

    ReplyDelete
  26. These hair straightening brushes really made my life very easy, you can also make your life easy simply from here best hair straightening brush

    ReplyDelete